"Green Killing Machine 24W" UV Sterilizer Full Bulb and Housing Replacement Kit (for "Green Killing Machine 24W" Drop-In UV Sterilizer)
Item Number: AAAS-GKM24W-RPLC
Only 6 left in stock!
Shipping Policy: Little or No Shipping Charges for Regular-Sized Items; We Cover Part of the Freight Costs for Large Items Shipped Nationally. See Shipping Policy.
Dimensions: 2.5"L x 2.5"W x 15"H
Tank Rating: up to 120 Gallons
Main Function: Eliminate excessive bacteria from clouding the aquarium water into a green smog, and kill pathogens and pests from infecting our livestock
- Bulb Replacements include Full Housing Replacement, ensuring never having to touch or handle UV bulb to protect user, plastic guard remains strong against UV's upon replacement, and simple pull-off disassembly turns bulb changes into a few second project
- Each Bulb Housing is rated for a max of 9000 hours of continuous use
- Two Tides has seen the bulbs last around 6-9 months, and we strongly recommend them to be changed every 6 months to maintain optimum and safe operation
- Drop-In Submersible Installation creates a Plug-n-Place 5-10 minute full installation process
- Patented Direct UV to Water Contact Housing is the only sterilizer design that passes water directly past the UV bulb
- Peak efficiency means that the bulb does not need to be on as much to do its job, increasing both energy savings and bulb longevity
- Drastically cuts down on sterilization period to clear water multiple times faster (generally 4-7 days from completely green to crystal clear)
- Circular Internal Water Flow Pattern creates longest possible contact time between bacteria and UV's
- Included Pump and Pipe Plumbing mean no tools, no external pipes, and no plumbing installation
- Pump rated for optimal use and bacteria-killing time
- LED Indicator Module visually alerts when UV bulb needs to be replaced, further lessens contact time between the user and the UV bulb, and eliminates the need to look at the bulb chamber to see if it is functioning properly (can cause eye damage if not careful)
- UL Safety Certified (learn more about UL Safety)
- #1 Best Selling UV Aquarium System in the U.S. with over 1/2 million units tested and sold
Here is a video from AA Aquarium showcasing the "Green Killing Machine" UV Sterilizer, with topics covered including Sterilizer Function, Usage Guidelines, and Housing Change Overview
This video demonstrates how simple it is for regular maintenance of the Green Killing Machine by Cleaning the Pump Section
Finally, Jeff from Premium Aquatics gives us a through rundown of the Green Killing Machine Unboxing
Here is a Quick Startup Guide for the Green Killing Machine 9W and 24W, with topics including Quick Installation, Safety Instructions, Maintenance Guidelines, and Troubleshooting
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.