"Aquatic Life T5HO G2 Hybrid" High Output White 48" Long 4x54W T5 Bulb Lighting Fixture (comes with 6 LED Mounting Brackets for 3 EcoTech or AI LED Fixtures and Cable-Hiding Decor Endcaps)
Brand: Aquatic Life
Item Number: AQLF-G2T5HO-48WHT
Only 5 left in stock!
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 20 and Jan 26. *ETA for USA only. For accurate lead times, call us at 727-214-7750
Large, Custom, Or Backorder: Arrival Times May Vary.
Shipping Policy: Little or No Shipping Charges for Regular-Sized Items; We Cover Part of the Freight Costs for Large Items Shipped Nationally. See Shipping Policy.
Dimensions: 48" L x 18" W x 1.5" H
Bulb Wattage: 54W
Bulb Quantity: 4
- The Aquatic Life DX18 Fixtures are the upgraded dimmable versions of these lights
LED Fixture Compatible: Yes
- EcoTech Radion XR15
- EcoTech Radion XR30
- Aqua Illumination Hydra 26 / 32
- Aqua Illumination Hydra 52 / 64
- Aqua Illumination Prime 16HD
- Kessil A360X and 360WE
- Kessil A160WE
- Here are the Aquatic Life T5HO Brackets for the Kessil A160WE
- 2 Cords (1 on each ballast)
- 7.5 ft each
- Includes LED Light Brackets
- Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Individual T5 Reflectors
- Silicone T5 Sockets
- HEP Ballasts
- (2) T5HO G2 48"L Hybrid White Lighting Fixture Ballasts
- (2) Endplate Secure Brackets (to hold the ballasts together)
- (6) Standard LED Mounting Brackets for EcoTech and AI Lighting Fixtures (able to hang 3 separate LED fixtures)
- (1) Full Fixture Wire Hanging Kit
- (2) Decor Endcaps (to hide power cables)
- (3) Sets Different Sized Cable Management Clips
- Assembly Screws
Here is the Aquatic Life T5O G2 Hybrid User's Assembly Manual that walks through Proper Installation, Safety Precautions, Operation, and Maintenance of the fixture.
Here is the Aquatic Life T5HO G2 Hybrid Brochure that briefly goes over the most notable features of the fixtures, as well as some of the customization options.
Here is a video walkthrough of How to Setup Your Aquatic Life T5HO Fixture, including a Complete Unboxing, What's Included, Assembling the Base T5 Fixture, Installing the LED Bracket Channels, Proper Cord Management, and Customization Options. Thanks guys!
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.