It's every aquarium hobbyist's worst nightmare. They are excited to get their new aquatic habitat up and running, but when they look at the stand that came with it, it's exactly what they feared. Particle Board. Lots of it. Thin, weak bracing. No back to the stand.
Worse yet, some owners decide to try out the stand anyways, oftentimes leading in a catastrophic failure that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars in damages as well as loss of time and precious pet livestock.
CustomAquariums has truly decided to put an end to this nagging fear of many aquarium owners with the most durable, dependable, and of course fully customizable stands and canopies that you can find.
With all Majestic Stands and Canopies made from solid oak and maple (or your choice of 6 different unique wood types) straight from the hardwoods of Wisconsin, durability will never be an issue. The back is made from a matching plywood with the entire build secured together with a solid hardwood frame. There is NO PARTICLE BOARD in the construction of any Majestic Stand or Canopy, meaning you can be rest assured that your aquarium will firmly remain secured exactly where it's supposed to be.
The lead carpenter at CustomAquariums has over 25 years of experience building custom, one-of-a-kind wood furniture pieces and enclosings by hand.
Additionally, some of the most innovatove and precise woodworking tools and machinery are used in crafting these masterpieces, accurate to over a thousanth of an inch.
WIth this combination of precise machinery and hands-on experience, truly every detail is taken into account when manufacturing these stands and canopies. You can be rest assured that you will get exactly what you need.
Stain and Finish
CustomAquariums Majestic Stands and Canopies also allow you to choose between four basic stain colors. if there isn't a stain color that matches with your decor, a custom stain option is offered to perfectly match whatever the surroundings of the aquarium will be.
All canopies and stands receive two coats of water-based clear coat. Specialists hand-sand between each application of both clear coat and stain to ensure only the smoothest, sheeny, majestic finish.
The full list of the extensive features and explanations for each, visit the “Features” tab.
- Red Oak
- Black Walnut
- Rustic Hickory
Stain Options (See Options in Image 3):
- On all woods besides Maple (Classic Style):
- Natural Oak Stain
- Colonial Oak Stain
- Dark Walnut Stain
- Autumn Cherry Stain
- On Maple (Contemporary Style):
- Black Paint
- White Paint
Raised Panels (See Options in Image 4):
- Standard Flat Panel
- Classic Flat Panel
- Country Raised Panel
- Elite Raised Panel
All CustomAquariums Stands and Canopies are built to order and are completely custom to customer specifications.
If you'd like to order a LIFETIME Stand/Canopy, you can simply fill out the form above and a representative will respond with an accurate price quote as well as answers to any questions you may have.
We'll need to obtain a personalized quote for you. To obtain your quote, we just need to know a few things from you:
- Exact Dimensions
- Wood Type (See "Specs" tab and product images for options)
- Desired Stain Color (See "Specs" tab and product images for options)
- Any Additional Info about what you would like included with your Majestic® Stand and Canopy (holes drilled, sump system, plumbing tubing, etc.)
These options can be filled in the form above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Lead Times For Aquariums, Stands and Canopies, and Other Large Items
Please keep in mind that ALL products from CustomAquariums as well as many parts used to make the product are made and specifically tailored to each and every order. This results in slightly longer lead times than bulk manufacturers, but an unparalleled difference in precision and craftsmanship that will ensure that these aquariums will function at the highest level for a LIFETIME.
Lead times include time to process the order and manufacture the aquarium, lead time in our production queue, time for the aquarium to cure (several weeks), and shipping/freight time. Essentially, the time from when you order the aquarium to when you receive it at your door is what the lead times are estimating.
Standard Aquarium Lead Times for Orders that Contain Aquariums:
**SPECIAL: 30-40 business days (approx. 6-8 weeks, maybe sooner if we have them in stock)*
- Standard: 40-50 business days (approx. 8-10 weeks)
*Fast Track Aquarium Lead Times for Orders that Contain Aquariums:
- **SPECIAL: 20-25 Business Days (4-5 weeks, maybe sooner if we have them in stock)*
- Standard: 30-35 Business Days (5-7 weeks)
*Fast Track Aquarium Shipping will add an additional 15% to the cost of the aquarium, stand, and canopy portion of your order. This puts the order towards the top of the production queue meaning that it will be manufactured quicker without sacrificing any precision or quality engineering.
**SPECIAL Aquarium Deals are aquarium orders that have a seasonal or time-specified discount applied to them. We will notify for you if your order is Special or Standard. If in doubt, it is safe to assume that orders are Standard.
Please note that the glass tempering process, if selected, will add around 3-7 days to all lead times to ensure that the glass is properly cured/set for construction.
Lead Times For Other Smaller Items
Lead times for standard, smaller items (such as the H2Overflow, Siphon Stopper, Stealthbox, etc.) generally take anywhere from 4-10 business days to ship. If these items are needed earlier, there are other faster shipping options for an extra charge. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Although products from CustomAquariums are built to last a LIFETIME, Two Tides does offer a few different warranties through CustomAquariums.
Types of Warranties
- Aquariums 75 gallons or above are subject to a limited lifetime warranty
- Aquariums under 75 gallons are subject to a 90-day limited warranty
CustomAquariums Tank Warranty Policy
For the aquarium to be found defective the following stipulations must be met:
- The aquarium must be placed and filled on a level, appropriately sized Majestic® brand aquarium stand manufactured by Lifetime Aquariums® / CustomAquariums.com
- The aquarium has not been lifted or carried by the frame or while wet or filled with water or any materials such as decorations or substrate
- The aquarium and aquarium stand may not be altered in any way including drilling additional holes or used for anything other than their original manufactured purpose of typical fish aquarium use
- Aquarium must not be chipped or damaged, or the silicone altered in any way
Photos may be required to be supplied by the customer to verify these stipulations are met to claim a warranty. If aquariums are chipped upon delivery, this must be claimed immediately in writing on the Bill of Lading and notice must be given to CustomAquariums in writing within 24 hours when receiving the items (Two Tides can help send it to CustomAquariums; email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org). Any damage not claimed on the Bill of Lading will be assumed the customers responsibility. Chipping of aquariums and consequences resulting is not covered under any warranty. The warranty applies only to the original owner who purchased the aquarium from Two Tides Aquarium Supply.
Should the aquarium be found defective, the customer must return the aquarium at their cost to CustomAquariums.com manufacturing facility in Neenah, Wi. The condition it arrives at the Neenah, Wi facility is the condition that will be evaluated for a warranty claim. The aquarium will be either replaced or repaired at the manufacturers discretion. The customer may pick up the aquarium at the manufacturers location without charge, or have the items shipped at the cost of the customer. The cost will consist of freight charges plus crating and labor. This warranty is limited to replacement/repair of the aquarium only. This warranty does NOT cover loss of fish, personal injury, property loss, or other damage arising out of the use of the aquarium.
CustomAquariums Majestic Canopy/Stand Warranty Policy
Majestic® stands and canopies are warrantied for 1 year from manufactures defect and workmanship. For the stand or canopy to be defective, the following stipulations must be met:
- The stand or canopy must be used on a level floor surface, unaltered including the drilling of additional holes
- The aquarium canopy / stand must be used in a typical aquarium fish use fashion
- Aquariums are not warrantied from wear and tear, including fading from the sun, or from water damage, mold, or mildew; It is the customers responsibility to create conditions in which will prevent water damage, mold or mildew
- Separation of the seams due to improperly removing the canopy and applying excessive force to the joints is not covered under warranty
- Aquarium canopy / stands are not intended for outdoor use. Outdoor use will void any warranty
Should the Canopy / Stand be found defective, the customer must return the canopy / stand at their cost to CustomAquariums manufacturing facility in Neenah, Wi. The condition it arrives at the Neenah, Wi facility is the condition that will be evaluated for a warranty claim. The stand / canopy will be either replaced or repaired at the manufacturers discretion.
The customer may pick up the stand / canopy at the manufacturers location without charge, or have the items shipped at the cost of the customer. The cost will consist of freight charges plus crating and labor. This warranty is limited to replacement/repair of the canopy / stand only. This warranty does NOT cover loss of fish, personal injury, property loss, or damage arising out of the use of the aquarium.
Aquarium / Hood / Canopy Returns/Cancellations:
All aquariums, canopies, and stands whether it be special, standard, or custom category, are built to order and can not be returned for any reason. Once an aquarium, canopy, or stand order is in production it may not be canceled for any reason. If the customer wants to cancel an order and the aquarium, canopy, or stand has not been started in production and no special order materials have been ordered or purchased, a full refund will be given. If an aquarium order is canceled during production prior to shipping and the aquarium is an unaltered common package special configuration, a full or partial refund may be given at the discretion of CustomAquariums management; however, this partial or full refund is not guaranteed.
Damaged / Refused Delivery Aquariums / Stands / Canopies:
It is the customers responsibility to thoroughly inspect all shipments prior to receiving delivery and/or signing the Bill of Lading. This includes opening the lid of the crate and inspecting the items inside prior to accepting shipment regardless of the condition of the crate itself.
Should a customer receive an item with non-repairable damage they are to refuse delivery and clearly document the damage on the Bill of Lading and with digital photographs. CustomAquariums must be notified in writing of the damage with a copy of the Bill of Lading showing the documented damage as well as with digital photos within 24 hours or receiving or refusing the shipment (Two Tides can help send it to CustomAquariums; email us ASAP at email@example.com).
Should the damage appear to be repairable and/or able to be remedied through shipping replacement parts, the customer may accept the shipment at their own risk, however they still must notify CustomAquariums in writing via email of the damage within 24 hours with documentation clearly written on the Bill of Lading and with digital photos. For any of the above scenarios, should CustomAquariums be denied damage claim due to insufficient documentation by the customer, the customer is responsible for the costs to remedy the damage.
Steps of Return Process
- Make sure that upon delivery you thoroughly inspect the contents of your product packaging (lift the lid of the tank crate if crated) to ensure that all contents are intact and free from scratches, chips, or cracks.
- If there are ANY signs of damage, IMMEDIATELY report the damages on the Bill of Lading with the carrier that brought the product.
- If the damages are in the form of leaks or cracks due to manufacturer error (as outlined in the Return Policy document), the product can be returned to the CustomAquariums manufacturing facility in Neenah, WI.
- The product will be shipped at the customer’s expense. The condition that the product arrives at the Neenah facility will be the condition which will be inspected, and CustomAquariums will repair or replace the item at their discretion. For pickup, the customer may pick up the product from the Neenah facility at no extra charge or have the item shipped back to their door at their own expense.
The warranty does NOT cover any damage to physical property such as the contents or livestock of the aquarium, damages to the surrounding room or area, or personal injury.
If you would like to request a return that satisfies the conditions in the Return Policy, reach out to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.