Digital Heater Controller with Audio Emergency Alert, Internal Memory to Save and Restore Temp Settings, and Dual-Relay Auto Shutoff Function for Overheating Redundancy Protection
Item Number: FNNX-HC-0810M
Only 9 left in stock!
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 27. *ETA for USA only. For accurate lead times, call us at 727-214-7750
Large, Custom, Or Backorder: Arrival Times May Vary.
Shipping Policy: Little or No Shipping Charges for Regular-Sized Items; We Cover Part of the Freight Costs for Large Items Shipped Nationally. See Shipping Policy.
Dimensions: 3"L x 1"D x 5"H
Temp Set Range: 0-99°F
Temp Reading Accuracy (from Temp Probe): +/- 2°F
Max Wattage Capacity: 800W Heater
Overload Fuse Amperage: 10A
- Internal Temp Memory restores temp settings directly after a power outtage to continue normal function and quickly restore the temperature balance of the aquarium system with no reprogramming
- Auto Shutoff Function adds highly important layer of redundancy for a safe aquarium temperature management system
- Emergency High and Low Alert System ensures quick resolution of any potential issue
- Simple 3-Prong Grounded Power Connector Plugin enables use of this controller with other heater brands
- Dedicated Plastic Temperature Probe can be submerged anywhere
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.