NYOS Phosphate (PO4) Reefer Lab-Grade Test Kit
Item Number: WT-PO4R
Only 2 left in stock!
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 29 and Nov 04. *ETA for USA only. For accurate lead times, call us at 727-214-7750
Large, Custom, Or Backorder: Arrival Times May Vary.
Shipping Policy: Little or No Shipping Charges for Regular-Sized Items; We Cover Part of the Freight Costs for Large Items Shipped Nationally. See Shipping Policy.
NYOS® Reefer Test Kits - Taking Measurements at the Laboratory Level at an Attractive Price
Water properties as close to nature as possible are the key for every aquarium's success. However, monitoring relevant parameters in seawater is difficult due to numerous interfering ions. Therefore, test kits considering the specific characteristics of seawater are needed to analyze the water precisely.
NYOS® Reefer Test Kits offer two significant benefits: highly precise analyses for seawater conditions, and a highly attractive price-performance ratio that make test kits in laboratory quality affordable for the standard hobby user.
Some additional characteristics of the NYOS Reefer Test Kits include:
- Calibrated dropper made by a German manufacturer ensures uniform drops during all repeat tests
- Reagents are made in Germany in accordance with EN ISO 9001
- Reagents are analysed according to AAS and NIST standards (very clean and pure)
- Strict batch and quality control
- Easy to use with intuitive pictogram instructions
NYOS® Reefer test kits allows you to achieve precise and most importantly reproducible (i.e. in repeat measurements identical) measuring results.
No. of Tests: approx. 50
- Instruction Manual
- Two Mixing Cups
- One Syringe
- 1 Bottle PO4-1
- 1 Bottle PO4-2
- Scooper for MG-2
- Color Comparative Chart
- Alignment Block
Use: Accurately testing MG levels with laboratory precision. Be sure to visit the "Videos" tab and read the instruction manual before use.
Here is a video that walks you through each step of the process of successfully measuring your PO4 levels with the Posphate Reefer Test Kit.
Below we've included a downloadable PDF of the product manual for this particular item. Feel free to download or view it to learn more about things like how to run a successful test, what to look for during the test, and storage requirements.
We highly recommend you educate yourself as much as possible on any product you're considering BEFORE you buy so you can make sure to use and maintenance it as intended. This will ensure the safest and longest possible enjoyment for you and your family or coworkers!
For any further questions you may have, either post a question down in the Q&A section or visit the "Questions" tab. We'd be happy to help!
Terms and Conditions of Warranty
All NYOS products contain a 1 Year Limited Warranty after date of purchase against material defects and assembly errors.
For being granted the warranty, the device must be submitted with all necessary parts and together in a single common container with the completed warranty form and sales slip.
All product warranty is under the discretion of CoralVue Aquarium Products.
CoralVue reserves the right to void any warranty if improper use of the product is found; such as water damage, saltwater corrosion, salt creep, excessive heat due to improper installation, electrical surge, power failure, and improper maintenance. CoralVue reserves the right to void any warranty if improper modifications are made to any skimmer pumps. Neither Two Tides Aquarium Supply or CoralVue in any way covers personal injury, personal loss, or damages associated with the use of these products.
Returns and Replacements
All warranty repairs are performed by CoralVue. If you have an issue with a NYOS product, either contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help walk you through the process, or submit a support ticket at www.coralvue.com/support to provide a claim. If a return is required, a Return Merchandise Authorization number will be issued to the ticket. Please do not return a product without an RMA number.
Product replacements are done at the discretion of the support representative or technician. If a product is deemed defective and replacement is needed, the product will be replaced with an equal product. In the event the product is no longer available, CoralVue will provide the customer a product of similar specifications and performance.
Exchanges are not generally accepted with NYOS products (as a replacement item is usually sent upon original product defect). However, in extraneous circumstances, exchange products may be optional. Contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to clarify things for you.
Our standard cancellation time frame is 48 hours after time of purchase. All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a 15% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
In almost all cases, cancellation refunds initiated by Two Tides are processed to your bank almost instantly. However, we always throw in a possible processing time of 1-3 business days in case of any extraneous circumstances. This almost never happens, but this window is essentially giving our team the time to sort out the problem in the rare event of a refund not immediately processing.
Once the refund is processed through from us to the bank of the card you used for purchase, that bank will then need to process the refund in order to show the refunded balance on your bank statement. This can take anywhere from 1-5 business days or longer depending on your bank. We recommend you call or visit your bank to check what the processing time will be to receive your refund.
Shipping Return Items
Please package the returned product with peanuts, bubble wrap or other reputable proper packing material. Also include proof of purchase, a note stating the problem and provide your return address information. Once CoralVue receives the product, they will repair or replace it and will work with Two Tides to send it back to you in a timely manner. All items are returned via Fedex Ground or US Post Office. If you would like it overnight or second day please request expedited shipping pricing through your support ticket.
Please send the product to:
38183 Commercial Ct.
Slidell, LA 70458
Please make sure your return address and RMA number is on the box.
PLEASE NOTE: Product warranty is for NEW, UNUSED items only.
OPEN BOX DEALS do not apply and are voided of manufacturer warranty.
All orders from CoralVue are shipped via FedEx or USPS and are re-packaged in heavy duty packaging to ensure your products arrive in top condition. We will email the tracking number along with a copy of the invoice once it has been processed. Most orders have a 3-5 day processing time.
In the event of a back order, we will contact you via email and/or phone to inform you of the back order, and we can figure out how you would best like to move forward. Shipping charges vary with the size of the order and customer location.
Typically CoralVue ships with FedEx Ground service unless otherwise requested. Signature service is required ONLY on high value shipments or if requested by the customer. Normally we do NOT require signatures on Ground packages. For large freight shipments we use Fedex Freight.
All damages must be reported to both Two Tides Aquarium Supply (firstname.lastname@example.org) and to the CoralVue office WITHIN 48 hours of receipt. Please email or call both Two Tides and CoralVue to notify of any damaged products that you receive. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in denial of credit. Please be sure that you have received all cartons you are signing for and that none are damaged before successfully receiving your shipment.
Here are the steps to take if your package is stolen:
- Search everywhere. Look behind and under objects, check with neighbors, your apartment office, and previous addresses for your package.
- Locate the tracking number. Pull up the tracking details and ensure the package was indeed delivered, and where the package was left.
- Reach out to us at Two Tides or the helpful team at CoralVue to file a report or claim.
- Wait 36 hours after the expected delivery in case it turns up.
- Contact the shipping carrier. They can also work with us directly on the matter.
- File a police report. Call the non-emergency line and give as many details as possible, including photos and video if you have a security camera.
ALL "Stolen Package" claims submitted to CoralVue MUST INCLUDE a copy of the police report.
- Eligible returns must be shipped at customer’s expense.
- You must have an RMA# to return the item.
- To obtain an RMA#, please submit a ticket at www.coralvue.com/support and include a copy of the original receipt from the order of the product. No returns will be accepted without a copy of the paid receipt.
- Please ship the elegible items(s) first class, prepaid, and insured to:
Returns Department [RMA#]
38183 Commercial Ct.
Slidell, LA 70458
- Products must be unused and in good condition with the original packaging and documentation attached.
- All accepted returns to be refunded will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Shipping and handling costs, gift box costs and other charges are non-refundable.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. However, returns that meet the warranty requirements do not contain a restocking fee.
- In the case of items damaged during shipment, please contact the CoralVue customer care team immediately at www.coralvue.com/support
Receiving Credit for Your Return
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your return. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax, less 10% restocking fee if applicable, less the cost of return shipping if applicable.
- Sorry, shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Gifting and gift card/special offer charges are non-refundable.
Damaged or Defective Items
- In the case of items damaged during shipment, please immediately contact the CoralVue customer care team immediately at www.coralvue.com/support.
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.