"EcoReef 100" Budget-Friendly U.S. Extruded Acrylic Sump System (23½"L x 10"W x 16"H┃Limited Lifetime Warranty)
Brand: Pro Clear Aquatic Systems
Item Number: PCAS-390755
Only 7 left in stock!
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 22 and Oct 28. *ETA for USA only. For accurate lead times, call us at 727-214-7750
Large, Custom, Or Backorder: Arrival Times May Vary.
Shipping Policy: Little or No Shipping Charges for Regular-Sized Items; We Cover Part of the Freight Costs for Large Items Shipped Nationally. See Shipping Policy.
Full Sump Dimensions: 23½"L x 10"W x 16"H
Skimmer Compartment Dimensions: 7⁹/₁₆"L x 7½"W
Refugium Compartment Dimensions: 3¹⁵⁄₁₆"L x 7½"W
Return Pump Compartment Dimensions: 3⁷/₁₆"L x 7½"W
Suggested Flow Rate: 400 GPH
Intake Size: 1"
Material: U.S. Manufactured Extruded Acrylic
- Adjustable Flow Gate
- Allows sump water level to be finely tuned for skimmer height or as a return siphon overflow buffer
- Quick-Lock and Quick-Release Bulkhead Tubing
- Bulkhead inlet tubing releases with one push in or pull out
- Makes sock changeout for cleaning a 15-30 second process
- Securely locks in for no leaks or disconnection during normal operation
- Inlet pipe takes all water down to bottom half of sock
- Hands don't get soaked and remain dry when doing sock changeouts
Lifetime Use Ready
- Every single Red EcoReef Sump is manufactured from U.S. made extruded acrylic, and crafted in Jacksonville, Florida
- Built to last a lifetime of the most demanding use
- Backed up by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. If anything happens, let us know and we'll make it right
- All-in-One Sump Filtration Sump
- Stylish and affordable solution for an all-in-one sump system
- Not just a sump body
- Everything needed to start up is included (see "What's Included" below)
- Just add a return pump, skimmer (for saltwater), media, and plumbing for a fully functional and flexible filtration system
- Budget Build Solution
Setup and Assembly:
- See the "Videos" tab for a Full Video Setup Tutorial
- (1) EcoReef 100 Acrylic Filter Body
- (1) 4" Diameter 200 Micron Filter Sock
- (1) 1" White Inlet Pipe
- (1) Bulkhead
- (1) Foam Block
- (1) Grey Flex Hose
Below is a video of the Pro Clear Team providing a full and detailed Setup Demonstration Guide of the EcoReef Sump. Thanks guys!
Additionally, here's a video where our buddy Gary from Pro Clear Aquatic Systems gives us a Live Walkthrough through all of the Features of the EcoReef Sump.
Economy and Functionality: The Best of Both
The EcoReef Sump is a functional, simplistic, and affordable sump option for any saltwater display tank. It features a modern and durable white and clear reinforced acrylic design, and is the first choice for reefers looking for a long-lasting yet solution that's easy on budget to get filtration started on their reef or freshwater system.
The EcoReef Sump is the best choice for hobbyists looking to kickstart their saltwater filtration system with low start-up costs.
It's sleek and modern white and clear finish allows the EcoReef to blend in with virtually any other filtration equipment, minimizing visual impact for a clean, professional look.
The EcoReef features Pro Clear's patent pending water flow adjustment gate for simple screw-in attunement of precise water levels.
The filtration system can also be customized with Pro Clear's Chemical Media Cartridges, which can be used in place of filter socks. This allows for additional room around the bulkhead section for use of a skimmer or other reef equipment.
What Else Do I Need?
All EcoReef sumps are packaged with a full set of supplies for a single-order easy setup. Included you will find:
- (1) 200-micron bag for clean and easily replaceable mechanical filtration
- (1) 1" Bulk head assembly for immediate and simple setup
- (1) 3 ft long 1" flex hose for adaptable connection to the rest of your filtration
- (1) Foam filtration block for in between Refugium Chamber and Return Compartment
Grab a pump and skimmer, and the EcoReef is fully reef-ready.
Because of Pro Clear’s long lasting and consistent build quality, Two Tides Aquarium Supply offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty through Pro Clear Aquatics on all of their sumps. You can have peace of mind that if anything goes wrong at any point down the road, we have you covered.
Keep in mind that it's necessary to fill out Pro Clear’s Warranty Registration Form on their website no later than 15 days after the purchase date. But don’t fret, there are plenty of easy to follow instructions for filling out the form as well as details for what the warranty covers in the “Warranty” tab above. If in doubt, feel free to contact us.
All Pro Clear sumps purchased through Two Tides include a Limited Lifetime Warranty on defects in manufacturer workmanship such as leaks or cracks. This includes all Red Flex Sumps, EcoReef Sumps, and Premier Wet/Dry Filters. Please note that coverage under warranty can only be granted to the original purchaser.
See "Warranty Coverage" below for how to register for your Lifetime Warranty.
All Pro Clear tank systems purchased through Two Tides include a 36-Month Limited Warranty on defects in manufacturer workmanship such as leaks or cracks. This includes all ProStar and Acrylic Cylinder Aquarium Systems. Lighting systems and pumps are covered under a 12-Month Limited Warranty if included. Please note that coverage under warranty can only be granted to the original purchaser.
See "Warranty Coverage" below for how to register for your 36 Month Warranty.
The Two Tides warranty through Pro Clear Aquatic Systems protects against any leaks that occur during the warranty period due to manufacturer workmanship. If such a leak occurs, a new and fully functional product will be sent out to the customer immediately.
This warranty also covers any small part breakages or failures. If a part happens to break or fail within the warranty period, either replacement parts or an entirely new product will be sent to the customer. Instructions will also be sent to the customer for how to properly and safely install replacement parts.
Photos of damages or failures as well as a throughly detailed explanation may be required to be provided to Two Tides before we can process a warranty claim and send a replacement product. This is especially important in the event of cracks or other more serious damages.
Shipping, Cancellations, and Exchanges
If a Pro Clear product is purchased before noon on a business day, it is generally shipped out the same day. If a purchase is made after noon on a business day, it is generally shipped out first thing on the next business day.
Because of this very short order to ship out time frame, cancellations must be made within the first few hours of product order, and FULL refunds, although mostly fulfilled, are not guaranteed (because of labor time, the fact that the product may already be fully packaged, and that shipping arrangements may have already been made). As a general rule, if it has been more than a half to one full business day from the order date or if a tracking number has already been created, then the order is unable to be cancelled. To ensure you get a full refund if you decide to cancel an order, email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In general, exchanges are not accepted for Pro Clear products and are not an option under warranty. Replacement products/parts are the usual option to go with.
If you have any questions or need clarification on the above mentioned warranty information or need to submit photos and a written explanation of damages/failures, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Warranty Registration Form
Customer must have filled out the online Warranty Registration Form for Pro Clear (linked below) within 15 days of the original purchase date to be able to claim this warranty. This will grant the customer an Entry ID Number which will be needed if the customer ever decides to file a claim for their warranty.
- Click Here to Register for Warranty
- It is strongly recommended that the customer fill out and submit the Warranty Registration Form directly following purchase to ensure there are no issues if a warranty is claimed later. We will send you emails about this to remind you.
Steps to Filing Warranty Claim
- Make sure you have filed a Warranty Registration Form online (linked above). Note that if this form is not completed and submitted within 15 days of purchase, the warranty will NOT be eligible. This form will provide you with an Entry ID Number. Once this Entry ID Number is distributed, the Lifetime Warranty is then in effect.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a brief explanation of the issue with your item. Some examples may be, “The product/package was damaged when I received it (and what types of damages)”; “The product doesn't work properly/as advertised”; “Parts were missing”; etc. Your email should include the following information:
- Contact #:
- Product name & item #:
- Entry ID# (provided at warranty registration)
- From there, a representative from Pro Clear will be in contact with you to walk you through the rest of the process.
Keep in mind that all warranty claims are at the discretion of Pro Clear Aquatics. If you file a warranty claim, that is not a guarantee that it will be accepted.
As always, if you need any clarification or if there’s anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.