"Red Flex Reef 600" All-in-One Reef Ready Filtration Sump System (60"L x 18"W x 20"H┃Limited Lifetime Warranty)
Brand: Pro Clear Aquatic Systems
Item Number: PCAS-45014
Only 6 left in stock!
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 16 and Jun 22. *ETA for USA only. For accurate lead times, call us at 727-214-7750
Large, Custom, Or Backorder: Arrival Times May Vary.
Shipping Policy: Little or No Shipping Charges for Regular-Sized Items; We Cover Part of the Freight Costs for Large Items Shipped Nationally. See Shipping Policy.
Full Sump Dimensions: 60"L x 18"W x 20"H
Skimmer Compartment Dimensions: 21³/₁₆"L x 14⅛"W
Refugium Compartment Dimensions: 8⁷/₁₆"L x 14⅛"W
Return Pump Compartment Dimensions: 12½"L x 14⅛"W
Suggested Flow Rate: 2400 GPH
Intake Size: 2"
Material: U.S. Manufactured Extruded Acrylic
- Adjustable Flow Gate
- Allows sump water level to be finely tuned for skimmer height or as a return siphon overflow buffer
- Sock Chamber Overflow
- Allows water to flow down into the skimmer compartment in the event of filter socks becoming partially or fully clogged
- Prevents potential sock compartment overflows (which if the pump is still running, could potentially overflow 50% or our entire system water capacity)
- Additional fail-safe to keep our minds at ease when we inevitably forget to do a sock cleaning
- Oversized Skimmer Compartment
- 21³/₁₆"L x 14⅛"W x 18"H
- Leaves plenty of room for life support equipment of larger aquarium systems
- Large Skimmers
- Media Reactors
- Biological Filters
- Pellet Reactors
- Heater Holder
- Don't have to rely on cheaply made suction cups to keep heater attached to sump wall
- Heater stays put, and doesn't float around to heat up and possibly damage other in-sump equipment or media
Lifetime Use Ready
- Every single Red Flex Sump is manufactured from U.S. made extruded acrylic, and crafted in Jacksonville, Florida
- Built to last a lifetime of the most demanding use
- Backed up by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. If anything happens, let us know and we'll make it right
- All-in-One Sump Filtration Sump
- Stylish and affordable solution for an all-in-one sump system
- Not just a sump body
- Everything needed to start up is included (see "What's Included" below)
- Just add a return pump, skimmer (for saltwater), media, and plumbing for a fully functional and flexible filtration system
Setup and Assembly:
- See the "Videos" tab for a Video Tutorial
- See the "Downloads" tab for the Red Flex Reef Assembly Guide
- (1) Red Flex Reef 600 Acrylic Filter Body
- (2) 7" Diameter 200 Micron Filter Socks
- (2) 2" Red Inlet Pipes
- (2) Bulkhead Spacers
- (2) Bulkheads
- (1) Filter Sock Compartment Intake Cover
- (1) Red Cord Restraint Bracket
- (2) Nylon Screws
- (1) Dosing Spacer
- (4) Dosing Quick Connect Fittings
- (4) Color-Coded Dosing Connectors
- (1) Red Hose Restraint Bracket
- (2) Nylon Screws
- (1) Foam Block
- (2) Grey Flex Hoses
Below is a video of the Pro Clear Team providing a full and detailed Setup Demonstration Guide of the Red Flex Reef Sump. Thanks guys!
Our good friend Billy Pipes was nice enough to give us permission to use a few of his review videos of the Red Flex Sumps he received from Pro Clear. Follow along with him as he walks through every feature of these revolutionary sumps as well as he explains how he will be incorporating them into his existing systems.
Of course, all credit for these videos goes to Billy, and to show some thanks for his generosity, check out the rest of his channel here and subscribe if you enjoy his content!
Additionally, here is another video by Billy that showcases how whisper quiet Pro Clear's patented bubble diffusers make their Red Flex Sumps. Bubble diffusers come with both the 4-in-1 and Reef version of these sumps.
Below is a Setup and Assembly Guide for the Red Flex Reef Sump.
The Red Flex Reef Sump is the perfect compliment to any saltwater display tank. It features a modern and durable red and white reinforced acrylic design, and it is packed with loads of new, innovative features to make your marine experience as hassle-free and enjoyable as possible.
Full Sump Walkthrough
Filter water from the display tank begins its journey by flowing through the two bulkhead ports and into Pro Clear’s patented bubble diffuser silencers. The water then overflows over the top of the silencer and moves through the included 4 inch 200 micron filter socks (1 is included with this sump). Each sump includes an overflow panel in the filter sock compartment where the water can escape into the next chamber if your socks happen to clog and overflow.
In the skimmer compartment, the Red Flex includes a heater holder, probe holders, wire holders for the probes, and color coded dosing lines. The dosing lines come with blue, red, green, and black lines so you can easily coordinate what you are dosing in which line. All of the holders are easily maintained and adjusted by built in fasteners.
From the skimmer chamber, the water then flows past all probes and dosing lines and then makes its way into the large refugium chamber. Water levels exiting the refugium chamber can be adjusted between 6 to 9 inches via an adjustable flow gate, depending on your specific needs.
All Red Flex sumps include flexible hoses, 4 inch 200 micron filter socks and a foam block sponge for in between the refugium chamber and the return pump section.
Because of Pro Clear’s long lasting and consistent build quality, Two Tides Aquarium Supply offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty through Pro Clear Aquatics on all of their sumps. You can have peace of mind that if anything goes wrong at any point down the road, we have you covered.
Keep in mind that you will have to fill out Pro Clear’s Warranty Registration Form on their website no later than 15 days after the purchase date. But don’t fret! There are plenty of easy to follow instructions for filling out the form as well as details for what the warranty covers in the “Warranty” tab.
All Pro Clear sumps purchased through Two Tides include a Limited Lifetime Warranty on defects in manufacturer workmanship such as leaks or cracks. This includes all Red Flex Sumps, EcoReef Sumps, and Premier Wet/Dry Filters. Please note that coverage under warranty can only be granted to the original purchaser.
See "Warranty Coverage" below for how to register for your Lifetime Warranty.
All Pro Clear tank systems purchased through Two Tides include a 36-Month Limited Warranty on defects in manufacturer workmanship such as leaks or cracks. This includes all ProStar and Acrylic Cylinder Aquarium Systems. Lighting systems and pumps are covered under a 12-Month Limited Warranty if included. Please note that coverage under warranty can only be granted to the original purchaser.
See "Warranty Coverage" below for how to register for your 36 Month Warranty.
The Two Tides warranty through Pro Clear Aquatic Systems protects against any leaks that occur during the warranty period due to manufacturer workmanship. If such a leak occurs, a new and fully functional product will be sent out to the customer immediately.
This warranty also covers any small part breakages or failures. If a part happens to break or fail within the warranty period, either replacement parts or an entirely new product will be sent to the customer. Instructions will also be sent to the customer for how to properly and safely install replacement parts.
Photos of damages or failures as well as a throughly detailed explanation may be required to be provided to Two Tides before we can process a warranty claim and send a replacement product. This is especially important in the event of cracks or other more serious damages.
Shipping, Cancellations, and Exchanges
If a Pro Clear product is purchased before noon on a business day, it is generally shipped out the same day. If a purchase is made after noon on a business day, it is generally shipped out first thing on the next business day.
Because of this very short order to ship out time frame, cancellations must be made within the first few hours of product order, and FULL refunds, although mostly fulfilled, are not guaranteed (because of labor time, the fact that the product may already be fully packaged, and that shipping arrangements may have already been made). As a general rule, if it has been more than a half to one full business day from the order date or if a tracking number has already been created, then the order is unable to be cancelled. To ensure you get a full refund if you decide to cancel an order, email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In general, exchanges are not accepted for Pro Clear products and are not an option under warranty. Replacement products/parts are the usual option to go with.
If you have any questions or need clarification on the above mentioned warranty information or need to submit photos and a written explanation of damages/failures, contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Warranty Registration Form
Customer must have filled out the online Warranty Registration Form for Pro Clear (linked below) within 15 days of the original purchase date to be able to claim this warranty. This will grant the customer an Entry ID Number which will be needed if the customer ever decides to file a claim for their warranty.
- Click Here to Register for Warranty
- It is strongly recommended that the customer fill out and submit the Warranty Registration Form directly following purchase to ensure there are no issues if a warranty is claimed later. We will send you emails about this to remind you.
Steps to Filing Warranty Claim
- Make sure you have filed a Warranty Registration Form online (linked above). Note that if this form is not completed and submitted within 15 days of purchase, the warranty will NOT be eligible. This form will provide you with an Entry ID Number. Once this Entry ID Number is distributed, the Lifetime Warranty is then in effect.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a brief explanation of the issue with your item. Some examples may be, “The product/package was damaged when I received it (and what types of damages)”; “The product doesn't work properly/as advertised”; “Parts were missing”; etc. Your email should include the following information:
- Contact #:
- Product name & item #:
- Entry ID# (provided at warranty registration)
- From there, a representative from Pro Clear will be in contact with you to walk you through the rest of the process.
Keep in mind that all warranty claims are at the discretion of Pro Clear Aquatics. If you file a warranty claim, that is not a guarantee that it will be accepted.
As always, if you need any clarification or if there’s anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.