"Reef Mature Pro" Complete Reef Tank Safe Cycle Acceleration Kit for Establishing Healthy Bacteria Cultures and Minimizing Algae Growth "Ugly Phase" (Nitrifying and Denitrifying Bacteria)
Brand: Red Sea
Item Number: RDSE-RFMT-22210
Only 5 left in stock!
Shipping Policy: Little or No Shipping Charges for Regular-Sized Items; We Cover Part of the Freight Costs for Large Items Shipped Nationally. See Shipping Policy.
Function: Establish healthy and thriving bacteria cultures to complete the nitrogen cycle, greatly reduce tank cycling time, and minimize / eliminate the "ugly phase" algae growth period of tank development
Water Treatment Capacity: 65 Gallons (250 L)
- Tip: find your specific aquarium system water capacity by adding up tank and sump water volume, and subtracting rock and substrate volume
- Don't just rely on the tank manufacturer's capacity ratings (which are normally inflated)
- Higher system capacities will need additional Reef Mature Pro Kits
- Complete All-In-One Safe Cycle Acceleration Kit that covers and combats many common issues when beginning to cycle a new reef tank
- Comes with 4 Distinct Additives
- Nitro Bac Nitrifying and Denitrifying Bacteria Spore Blend creates nitrogen cycle bacteria cultures
- Seeds the entire tank system with all forms of healthy beneficial bacteria to complete the full nitrogen cycle
- Denitrifying bacteria convert nitrate into nitrogen gas, cutting down on potential algae growth, tank toxicity, and even water changes
- Bacto-Start Nitrogen and Phosphorous Blend to mimic tank waste and feed bacteria cultures
- Rapidly grows thriving beneficial bacteria beds early in the tank cycle and cut down on the "ugly phase" algae growth period common in new tanks
- NoPoX Denitrifying / Nitrate-Reducing Bacteria Food Source allows these bacteria to feed and grow on nitrate
- Reduces tank toxicity and further minimizes or eliminates the "ugly phase"
- KH Coralline Gro Alkalinity Additive distributes a specialized alkalinity and trace element blend
- Forms the foundational parameters of solid and dense coralline growth
- Note: this blend does not contain any coralline algae spores themselves, and will need some existing spores or mature coralline growth to work properly
(100 mL) Nitro Bac
- (100 mL) Bacto-Start
- (100 mL) NoPoX
- (100 mL) KH Coralline Gro
- (1) Precise Measurement Pipette
- (1) Instruction Guide
Here is the User's Manual for the Reef Mature Pro. Topics covered include Usage Directions, Detailed Daily Action Steps for 21 Days, and Reef System Use Differences.
We also wanted to include some Safety Precautions that are important to consider when using the Reef Mature Pro Kit. As with all other additives, use this kit safely so you can get the most out of this wonderful hobby.
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.