"Seachem Prime 250mL" Chlorine, Heavy Metal, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate Elimination Solution (useful for Water Changes and New Cycles)
Item Number: SCHM-PRIME-250ML
Only 112 left in stock!
Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 12 and Apr 18. *ETA for USA only. For accurate lead times, call us at 727-214-7750
Large, Custom, Or Backorder: Arrival Times May Vary.
Shipping Policy: Little or No Shipping Charges for Regular-Sized Items; We Cover Part of the Freight Costs for Large Items Shipped Nationally. See Shipping Policy.
Function: Fish, coral, and plant safe solution to eliminate chlorine, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate in your aquarium. Especially useful when doing large water changes, or when cycling a new tank.
Dosage: 1 capful (5 mL) for each 200 L (50 US gallons) of new water
- For smaller volumes, please note each cap thread is approximately 1 mL
- May be added to aquarium directly, but better if added to new water first
- If adding directly to aquarium, base dose on aquarium volume
- For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely
- To detoxify nitrite in an emergency, up to 5 times normal dose may be used
- If temperature is > 30 °C (86 °F) and chlorine or ammonia levels are low, use a half dose.
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.