"Seachem Stability 100mL" Complete Aerobic, Anaerobic, and Facultative Bacteria New Tank Starter Solution (useful for New Tank Cycles)
Item Number: SCHM-STABILITY-100ML
Only 87 left in stock!
Shipping Policy: Little or No Shipping Charges for Regular-Sized Items; We Cover Part of the Freight Costs for Large Items Shipped Nationally. See Shipping Policy.
Function: Fish, coral, and plant safe solution to add a specifically cultured complete mix of all different forms of beneficial bacteria into your aquarium to eliminate the "ugly phase" or "new tank phase" of excessive algae in the display tank. Especially useful when cycling a new tank.
- Always dose directly on and around a source of bio media (like Seachem Matrix or Marine Pure)
- On the first day starting a new tank, dose 1 capful (5 mL) for each 40 L (10 US gallons) of tank water on the first day of the cycle
- Over the next 7 days, dose 1 capful (5 mL) for each 80 L (20 US gallons) of tank water
- Afterwards, dose 1 capful (5 mL) for each 80 L (20 US gallons) once a month
- For smaller volumes, please note each cap thread is approximately 1 mL
Have any further questions that aren't answered here? We'd love to hear from you, and learn how we can help you be as successful as possible in this wonderful hobby.
You can call in to 727-214-7750 to speak with Tyler from our team to determine how to create your Ideal Aquarium Build.
Also feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will aim to respond back within the next few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.